Tuesday 20 November 2007

New website

I have just started this website, blog site or whatever it is and was wondering what to write. I started going down the history route but now can't be bothered.
I had to get a load of up-to-date photos to put on but will add more as time goes by.
We are open Mon and Wed 6.15-8.15 pm and Friday 5.00-6.30 pm and i have just started to do regular sparring nights with the boys who are capable on a Thursday.
Monday nights is 'new boy'night. If you show that you will be capable then I will let you come on the Wed and Fri as well, if you need more attention then its Monday only until further notice.
the cost is £4.00 a week no matter how many nights you come.
Any comments or questions then you know what to do.

2 comments:

Norman 'knuckles' Nailer said...

Well done mate, good work so far. Its great to see someone doing so much in the community.
Try and get your idle brother to do a bit more and take the pressure off.
keep up the good work mate !!

kittygreeneyes said...

Hey Phil, are you interested in taking on a female boxer? I'm a 25 year old local female with kickboxing experience, but I would really like to get into boxing. I have been told I have potential and would love the chance to develop my technique and strength. Would you consider letting me come to the club one night and see what you think? Would appreciate your comments.

Thanks, Beth